To commemorate the parent body's Golden Jubilee celebrations, Ratnam College is hosting an international conference titled "Information and Communication for Development- Reach, Impact, Challenges and Opportunities". The conference is open to academicians, activists, media persons and professionals from relevant fields to present global perspectives, raise relevant issues and provide a road map on the theme. In an era of rapidly evolving information and communication systems this interdisciplinary conference in Humanities, Social Sciences and Commerce that aims at encouraging micro and macro level studies in order to develop a people centric knowledge society.
Schedule and Instructions
- An abstract of not more than 500 words should be mailed by 15th July 2012. Accepted papers will be intimated by 31st, July 2012. Full paper should be sent by 25thAugust 2012.
- The paper has to be written in font size 12 New Times Roman (with font size 14 for titles) in word document version 2007 A4 size format with one and a half line spacing.
- A hard copy of the paper along with the abstract has to be submitted at the time of registration.
- The abstract of the papers presented will be published as part of the proceedings of the conference.
- Selected papers will be published with an ISBN No. and will be available against payment.